We welcome all guests and strive to remove barriers that are readily achievable. Our motel was built in 1931 and due to this historic nature, we are unfortunately not completely accessible to those with disabilities. In 1931, when the motel was built, rooms and bathrooms were built smaller and doorways were built much more narrow than current standards. Since our inception, we have not engaged in any substantial construction. In fact, we have kept everything structurally original (including the original log and cinder block structures). Removal of necessary physical barriers for accessibility is, unfortunately, not readily achievable because it would threaten or destroy the historic significance of the property and may cause us to violate state and local building laws.
However, we are always working to make readily achievable modifications to the motel and to our services to improve accessibility. Below, please find a list of achievable modifications that have been made to the motel and the services we offer to assist with accessibility:
- Personal check in assistance and room tour
- Though we do not have visual emergency details, vibrating smoke alarms can be installed in any bed upon prior notification
- Portable threshold ramps (for use to enter each unit) are available upon request
- Short Stature Accessibility Kits are available upon request
- Luggage assistance during regular business hours and upon request
- Grab bars in the bathroom located in the 2 Queen bedrooms
- ADA height compliant toilet in the bathroom located in the 2 Queen bedrooms
- Guests with service animals, as defined by the ADA, will be provided access to all areas of the motel afforded to those without service animals
- Property information binders available in braille upon request
- Accessible parking area available upon prior notification
- We hold accessible feature rooms for reservation until all standard rooms of that class or type are sold
- Rooms with accessible features can be reserved/booked via our website during the same hours and in the same manner as non-accessible rooms
- We guarantee that the specific rooms with accessible features, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer
- For any additional information regarding accommodation needs, please contact us directly here so that we can ensure that you have a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
The Evergreen is committed to furthering the accessibility and usability of its website, theevergreenmotel.com. The Evergreen will be using the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) to guide its compliance. The relevant portions of the WCAG will serve as our primary web accessibility standard, though other standards may also be used to provide accessibility to the extent required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular webpage on www.theEvergreenmotel.com, please contact us at theevergreenmotel.com or (406) 646-7655. If you encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the particular web page in your email or phone call, and we will make all reasonable efforts to make that page accessible for you. For information about the accessibility of our property, view our accessibility details above or email us here if you have any questions at all.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES, YOU AGREE THAT ALL MATTERS RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, THE PROPERTY, AND YOUR STAY, INCLUDING ALL DISPUTES, WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MONTANA WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS PROVISIONS. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO SUBMIT TO THE PERSONAL AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THE STATE AND FEDERAL COURTS IN GALLATIN COUNTY, MONTANA, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY OBJECTION TO SUCH JURISDICTION OR VENUE.